Tuesday, November 30, 2010

2011 Calendar by Pinhole Press (Discount Code!)

My sister Kate was in town last week for Thanksgiving from upstate New York. We celebrated turkey day at our friends house and had a blast! The weather was just perfect at about 80 degrees which was a nice treat for Kate since it's starting to get chilly up north.

Anyway, while Kate was here she told me about this great company that she works for called Pinhole Press and all of their "beautifully simple photo products". I ordered a 2011 photo calendar and it comes on a high-end uncoated heavy paper stock. The cover is brown with the title of the calendar "2011 THE DELANOS" in white ink. I've always thought that glossy paper looked cheap and love the idea of having it with a matte finish instead.

Their other products would make perfect Christmas gifts. Everything from Brag Books to Photo Journals to Feed/Health Logs for new babies. Head over to the Pinhole Press website to look around. They have offered a discount of 10% off for any of your orders, just use the code PINHOLEPRESSVIP.

Pinhole Press - www.PinholePress.com
10% Off Code - PINHOLEPRESSVIP


3 comments:

  1. So cute - love their products. What's that stamp thing you have on your table?? heheh

    ReplyDelete
  2. My brother recommended I might like this website. He was entirely right. This post actually made my day. You cann't imagine just how much time I had spent for this info! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m a new reader and have been very impressed with your recent post and thought to drop a friendly note.

    press discount.

    ReplyDelete